hi,  wonder if you are hearing tooltips.  I can not reproduce this one but try 
routing the mouse to the cursor.  see if this verbosity goes away.  ok also if 
you are using the make pointer  follow cursor script disable it.  because this 
might be causing the mouse to move over tool tips or graphics as it keeps the 
cursor and pointer together.  
so let us know what that does for you.



From: C. Richcreek 
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2010 2:58 PM
To: fGW-Micro 
Subject: Windows Live Mail


Hi Aaron, You asked if I was using the WLM script. This is to let you know that 
it is still the same with it running or not. To  recap  the problem that we are 
discussing: Read, Unread Attachment and replied to do not work unless unloading 
and reloading WinEyes while Windows Live Mail is running but that is the work 
around. Also, with this new 7.2 beta and the 7.2 upgrade I hear all kinds of 
things being said while writing emails  and even more  when replying. Show 
desktop check names,and then, graphic when pressing the spacebar are what I am 
hearing while typing this message.I am  finally having problems I guess. Good 
luck, Craig R.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to