I wouldn't.
Keep what you have.
Pastor Gil

From: Robert Grimwood 
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2010 4:54 AM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Windows Live Mail


I have Windows XP and WE7.2. I am currently using Outlook Express. Is ther any 
reason why I might switch to Windows Live Mail?

Regards,
Robert
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to