no not having this issue.  how-ever one thing you might try is when you reply 
to a message make sure that brows mode gets turned off.  
see if this helps.  



From: Davy Cuppens 
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2010 11:01 AM
To: C. Richcreek ; fGW-Micro 
Subject: Re: Windows Live Mail


I really remain having the problem that mostly in wl messenger  that the first 
word I am typing is moved to the last of my message: f.E. it is raining becomes 
is raining it; is really nobody having this issue?
BEst regards
Davy 


From: C. Richcreek 
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2010 5:12 PM
To: fGW-Micro 
Subject: Re: Windows Live Mail


Ok, I will probably need to know how to back up the folders that I have saved 
first. Do you know how to do that? Thanks for any help on that. Craig R.


From: juan Gonzalez 
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2010 3:50 PM
To: C. Richcreek ; GW-Micro 
Subject: Re: Windows Live Mail


I just want to report that under windows vista I seem to have no problems with 
WLM so maybe try reinstalling WLM maybe something went wrong when the new 
window-eyes was installed. I am not sure but sometimes programs have problems 
after installing different software and this is by individual case. just a 
thought


From: C. Richcreek 
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2010 4:58 PM
To: fGW-Micro 
Subject: Windows Live Mail


Hi Aaron, You asked if I was using the WLM script. This is to let you know that 
it is still the same with it running or not. To  recap  the problem that we are 
discussing: Read, Unread Attachment and replied to do not work unless unloading 
and reloading WinEyes while Windows Live Mail is running but that is the work 
around. Also, with this new 7.2 beta and the 7.2 upgrade I hear all kinds of 
things being said while writing emails  and even more  when replying. Show 
desktop check names,and then, graphic when pressing the spacebar are what I am 
hearing while typing this message.I am  finally having problems I guess. Good 
luck, Craig R.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please
consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will 
receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list
subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to