No reason whatsoever. Stick with what you have. It's really for those
using Windows 7.
Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Twitter: http://twitter.com/christopherh40
On 19/06/2010 12:54, Robert Grimwood wrote:
I have Windows XP and WE7.2. I am currently using Outlook Express. Is ther any
reason why I might switch to Windows Live Mail?
Regards,
Robert
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.