Sorry to hear about this as I have never experienced we closing by itself. I would try to write down or at least keep track of the times it shuts down. All I can think of somehow you are hitting a set of keys that shuts we down or the system shuts we down because of some conflict/error.

On 10/8/2011 8:05 PM, Terra Peterson wrote:
I mean window eyes totally closes. It's not like it mutes it's actually no longer running. I have to press alt control w again and it starts up again with no problems.
Terra

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to