Hi, I have all so had my wineyes close a few times and was able to reload it 
with the hot key.  It put another entry in the system tray but the double 
entry went away when I entered on one of the entries.  I am using win 7 64 
bit professional.  If it makes a difference I was always in goldwave at the 
time.  Take care, Bob***
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Terra Peterson" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2011 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: window eyes pulling disappearing act


I mean window eyes totally closes. It’s not like it mutes it’s actually no 
longer running. I have to press alt control w again and it starts up again 
with no problems.

Terra
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender 
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is 
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to 
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can 
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv. 
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to