I had this happen yesterday and one other time that I remember.
Sometimes I lose speech and don't know if Window Eyes is still running
and not working or closed entirely. Sometimes I just restart the
computer. . Once I restarted W-E and then found 2 entries in the
system tray. I am so busy trying to get speech again I don't focus on
what I was doing when W-E closed itself. I never get error reports when
this happens. Before this thread, I thought it was just me doing
something wrong.
On 10/9/2011 10:25 AM, Russ Kiehne wrote:
I have the same thing happen on a regular bases when I go to access my
Sd cards to copy files to them.
-----Original Message----- From: Terra Peterson
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2011 8:05 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: window eyes pulling disappearing act
I mean window eyes totally closes. It’s not like it mutes it’s
actually no longer running. I have to press alt control w again and it
starts up again with no problems.
Terra If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the
original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list
and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You
can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.