I discovered the same problem, when activating hot-keys from a script/app. It is not reproduceable, but occurs each lets say 150 time I press a hotkey from within this script. WindowEyes just goes poof, no error message. I have to restart WE and all is working fine then, again no error message, when WE starts...
Best regards, Ralf Kefferpuetz Germany -----Original Message----- From: Terra Peterson [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2011 2:54 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Window Eyes pulling disappearing act HI, My window eyes 7.5 keeps pulling a disappearing act. It happens when I’m in my file folders, when I’m on the internet, etc. It doesn’t seem to happen just when doing one thing. It’s random. Has anyone else had this happen and is there a fix? Thanks. Terra I am using win 7 64 bit professional on a dell laptop. If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
