In a message dated 5/4/2007 9:39:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Where,
exactly, do people go "on and on" about the historical accuracy of  costumes
or content in cinematic movies?

Often, there is hype in the pre-movie release publicity--probably gets
written up more in the big city dailies and the "Entertainment" magazines and
TV
shows (I don't follow the latter--I do read one of the former.)  Your
particular local outlets may not be picking it up and, if like me, you don't
follow
the entertainment-type shows, you don't get it there.

Oh, and I guess it used to be in the trailers, although that doesn't seem  so
common anymore--you know, "An Epic Film!!! Twenty years in the
making!!!"--etc.

Ann Wass