I think everyone gets your point. Too bad the point couldn't have been made in
a manner which was a bit less off-putting.

Lavolta Press <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The problem is that many people want to take _one_ criteria, such as
"I'm not making any money from it" or "I work for an educational
institution" and assume that everything they want to do with material
they want to use is fair use. There are actually a variety of criteria
they must meet. Also, even, some people wave around the term "fair
use," as if to say, "Well it exists, so whatever I'm doing must be fair
use." Not so.

Fran