From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Vicky Simpson
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 6:14 AM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: [h-cost] Castle Otttis

My sister is getting married March 17th at Castle Otttis in St Augustine.
The wedding party and guests are asked to dress period. My question is -
What period? I've searched the site ( http://www.castleotttis.com/index.html
) and can't really find any specific year or time period. I do know that we
do not have to be historically correct, but I'd like to be as close as I can
in such a short time. If anyone can give me any advice on a pattern, I would
be so thankful. As Civil War is more my time period, I'm a little lost. Any
help at all would be appreciated.

  Thanks in advance,

  Vicky