Though this is allegorical and Cranach tends to have fanciful stuff, it
doesn't explain the "lacy" stuff under the left arm. The hemd is painted to
be very sheer and there looks to be something very sheer under the forearm
but the angle of the white speckle could be pearlwork on a sheer material or
maybe the floral lace was made in this era.
I have other garments to analyze so this one is on the back burner for now.

De