Interesting....and beautiful!

Number 18...well the quintessential dance of the 20's is the
Charleston....by today's recollection. But the Fox Trot was danced more at the
time and
these dancers don't look like they're doing the Charleston. The couple  in
number
19 look teens to me so maybe it's a 2-Step or a Rag. However they  look like
they're waltzing. I don't think the poses in the paintings are very  accurate
in representing the steps of a particular dance.

The Virginia Reel is indeed a colonial dance so that may be what they have
in mind for number 20. Now the 19th century couple could be doing anything....
the Hippy Hippy Shake Shake. From what I know there is a huge surge in dances
 with the coming of the middle class. Maybe it's some Round Dance, or the
Boston  Waltz. But of course the Waltz nor the Polka originate in  America.