4- might be Mayan. :) Though as you say the liberties taken could be that 4
is a blend of the 3. The first figure seems to have a Khamahamai (sp?)
Hawaiian headdress. After looking at some of my stuff on central American,
the seconded figure is Aztec.
5- Ancient Persian or Assyrian?
7- not Maori but possibly New Zealand? I have seen this somewhere associated
with Africa or Australia or New Zealand.
8-The turban isn't Siamese which is why I was think Bali.
10- The headdress is "Siouan" though the Metis have been know to wear them.
11- Eunuch??? I was thinking more Turkish but Arabian works. the heavy guy
is playing a flute though I think the turban is a bit to tall. The anorexic
dancer doesn't leave much of a clue with her scarves.
16- I was thinking Hawaiian.
17- Reminds me of the Austrian folkwear.
De