On Jul 26, 2008, at 4:05 PM, monica spence wrote:

The Rijksmuseum (Rembrandt Museum) and Anne Frank's house are both must-see places in Amseredam. Also-- anyplace that sells chocolate and baked goods.
However, beware of the damage to your waistline!

Is the Rijksmuseum open again yet? Most of it (like 90%) was shut down for renovation when I was there in March. All they have open is one wing with a "highlights of the collection" exhibit, which I didn't bother with because I want to go back sometime when I can see more.

O    Chris Laning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Davis, California
+     http://paternoster-row.org - http://paternosters.blogspot.com