Here is what project organization I have. I too use the big ziplock bags. I
store them in rectangular baskets or plastic tubs if I have several of them
going at once. This way I can flip through them like files and find what I am
looking for. I also use an Iris Scrapbook chest
http://www.spacesavers.com/scrapbookchest.html
to keep portable handwork projects in. I just grab the case I want and go.
For bigger projects, I hang the fabric or big cut pieces over a hanger bar and
put the smaller pieces in a bag and loop the handles over the hanger hook.
 Susan
If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it? A.
Einstein

Hi, all,
How do you store projects?
I have a lot of those big Rubbermaid tubs for storing yardgoods; but
what do you use for keeping individual projects together--pattern,
fabric, etc.? I've  been using 2-gallon industrial size Ziploc bags,
but they are slippery, and from time to time I have a project avalanche.
I mean, yes, I should probably only have one project going at a time
and then it wouldn't matter so much. But since I don't, any suggestions?
Lauren
Lauren M. Walker
lauren.wal...@comcast.net
http://www.timetraveltextiles.com