________________________________
From: Alexandria Doyle <garbaho...@gmail.com>
<snip>I am thinking that an inventory list on
the front of the tubs should be my first step.  The question is, what
can I use to fix the list to the box?  The boxes stored in my garage
are subject to intensive heat all summer long (Over 50 days with
triple digits this past summer) so I'm concerned that tape of most
sorts will just melt.  And I'd like the list to be easy to change as I
remove things so I'll know when I should combine tubs