From: h-costume-boun...@indra.com [mailto:h-costume-boun...@indra.com] On
Behalf Of Saragrace Knauf
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 6:07 PM
To: h-cost...@indra.com
Subject: [h-cost] What kind of fur would you use for this?

I am about to embark on a "Arnolfi Wedding" dress.

http://tinyurl.com/creey

OR

http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/cgi-bin/WebObjects.dll/CollectionPublisher
.woa/wa/work?workNumber=NG186

I have 12 yards of the bright green wool....it weighs a ton! It looks like
that will just barely squeeze by as enough.

What kind of fur does it look like to you?  I am pretty sure I can't afford
that much Ermine....if that is what it is.

Unless it is REALLY good faux fur, I don't want to use it.  I am almost more
inclined to use a natural color of velvet --thinking rayon/silk....

What would you do?

Sg