From: Saragrace Knauf <wickedf...@msn.com>
Subject: [h-cost] What kind of fur would you use for this?
To: h-cost...@indra.com
Date: Monday, March 2, 2009, 4:06 PM

I am about to embark on a "Arnolfi Wedding" dress.

http://tinyurl.com/creey

OR

http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/cgi-bin/WebObjects.dll/CollectionPublisher.woa/wa/work?workNumber=NG186

I have 12 yards of the bright green wool....it weighs a ton! It looks like that
will just barely squeeze by as enough.

What kind of fur does it look like to you?  I am pretty sure I can't afford
that much Ermine....if that is what it is.

Unless it is REALLY good faux fur, I don't want to use it.  I am almost
more inclined to use a natural color of velvet --thinking rayon/silk....

What would you do?

Sg