On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 11:59 AM, Zuzana Kraemerova
<zkraemer...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Price: pattermanikg fee: 10$ per cm**2 (you pay for the size of one pattern
> that is to be repeated on the fabric.)

Wow, you know, this just suddenly put the whole medieval textile
industry into perspective for me, since the type of design I most want
to see in brocade is on average at least 50cm x 150cm repeat.  You do
the math for the cost on that one.... (Hint: I could get one of my
dream cars for less!)  Now I truly feel what the average housewife
would have felt, while watching the nobles walk past.

That said, I am deliriously happy to hear this, and will be saving up. =}

-E House