New image: http://www.marquise.de/en/1500/pics/1580_2.shtml

New situation: I'm hoping to be a aprticipant next year at a Ren Faire
(hopefully Scarsborough) as a weaver. I want to have a shoppe to sell weavings
of shawls, mats, handkerchiefs, etc. I have a floor loom and am wanting to make
a smaller one for the shoppe. Trilooms and small looms to show kids how to
weave. I'd need a persona for working class, maybe Italian like the image.

New question: In this image, is this the working pattern? Is the a front part
of the skirt or an apron. Is she sitting on a gold cloth and the green is her
skirt. I see decoration of the front so it must not be an apron.

I really like this portrait.

I love the gold and green combo. And the ribbons at the shoulder.

Creative overload!!!

Becky Rautine