From: h-costume-boun...@indra.com [mailto:h-costume-boun...@indra.com] On
Behalf Of Becky Rautine
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 5:52 PM
To: h-cost...@indra.com
Subject: [h-cost] Working class pattern

New image: http://www.marquise.de/en/1500/pics/1580_2.shtml

New situation: I'm hoping to be a aprticipant next year at a Ren Faire
(hopefully Scarsborough) as a weaver. I want to have a shoppe to sell
weavings of shawls, mats, handkerchiefs, etc. I have a floor loom and am
wanting to make a smaller one for the shoppe. Trilooms and small looms to
show kids how to weave. I'd need a persona for working class, maybe Italian
like the image.

New question: In this image, is this the working pattern? Is the a front
part of the skirt or an apron. Is she sitting on a gold cloth and the green
is her skirt. I see decoration of the front so it must not be an apron.

I really like this portrait.

I love the gold and green combo. And the ribbons at the shoulder.

Creative overload!!!

Becky Rautine