> Well, I'm interested both in the modern day effects of a successful
> Vinland colony, and--since it's my favorite clothing era--in 14thC and
> 15thC Vinland fashions!  But I'll take anything I can get.

Hmm.  Within a couple of centuries regular trade should have been
established.  And fur would be a major export to Europe.  Hey - by the
14th-15th centuries there could easily have been more
colonists/colonies from more European countries.  That would have
Europeanized fashion.  And there might not be an America as we know it
by the 19thC.

--
Carolyn Kayta Barrows