I always love it when this post comes around.  I have been busy this year with
3 shows all trying to go up at the same time.  I just removed my 1890's walking
suit from "Penny" so it could go to a high school festival - it needed a lot of
repair from the last time it was worn.  "Petula" is wearing a 1776 style gown
to be modified for side hoops - she gets a whole new skirt for that.

"Priscilla"  wearing only yellow braids and a straw hat I took away (ie
'rescued') from my 4 year old granddaughter.

Happy sewing to all of you, may your thread be strong and your seams be
straight.

Paula