My intern cleaned the sewing room the other day and due to the lack of hanging space, she layered several pieces on the dress form, so it's wearing a stretch lycra bellydance dress, a Tudor gown, an Elizabethan gown and a bead and coin necklace. Why the base hasn't buckled under all that, I don't know.

What's actually in progress at the moment is a skirt for a flamenco- bellydance fusion costume, in several different floral and polka dot prints. I'm taking a break from sewing lace to the edge of 21 yards of ruffles.

Margo