Love it :)

--- On Tue, 3/2/10, Käthe Barrows <kay...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Käthe Barrows <kay...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [h-cost] What's your dressmaker's dummy wearing?
To: "Historical Costume" <h-cost...@indra.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 12:20 PM

> My Viking garb.  She's been hiding under it for several months now so I don't
> feel guilty about looking at her with nothing on.

I used to take Patience to elementary schools for costume-related
demos, but the kids would giggle when I took the dress off to pack it.
So I gave her my t-shirt with the bones of the human torso and pelvis
printed on it.  The kids didn't giggle when they saw that t-shirt
under the dress - it ain't no sin to take off your skin and dance
around in your bones.  Patience always wears that t-shirt now, whether
she's otherwise dressed or not.

--
Carolyn Kayta Barrows