From: Charlene Charette <charlene...@gmail.com>
To: Historical Costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Fri, October 8, 2010 4:27:33 AM
Subject: [h-cost] Renaissance Dress in Italy

Good grief. This is the highest price I've seen so far. And for
ex-library, at that. But they'll generously donate £0.25 to charity.
Bah!

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=3510504977&cm_ven=nl&cm_cat=trg&cm_pla=want&cm_ite=viewbook

--Charlene

--
Ever notice that when you try to "knock on wood," you become acutely
aware that the world is largely comprised of synthetics?  -- Aaron