I purchased #1726,1894 outing/traveling outfit (skirt and jacket) with the
intention of seeing what the pattern pieces look like and try to find
something from the big 3 that comes closest and then adapt because I am a
size 24-26.
#1726 gives a diagram for the pattern pieces but there are pieces that are
listed that are a bit confusing. pieces #5-#7 are said to be for a belt,
there is no belt. Nos# 18 (belt pocket), 17 (skirt waistband), and 16 (front
facing) are not in the diagram. I have yet to look at the pattern.
She does say in "About the Patterns" that she has made them. And yes, there
is almost didilly squat for instructions. She says that with the pattern
pieces she added seam allowance except where indicated.
I am glad that she put this together but wish that it was more.
So with the trim pattern, if someone has the time, there is a book to be
made on step by step instructions on how to make the trim. Not only for
theatre and reinactors but with the increase in popularity with steampuck.

De