Hi Sandy

I agree with everything you say.  That indeed, was my point in the rather
round about way I presented it.

The publisher of replicated patterns should in good faith have both in their
catalog and on the packaging an accurate description of what the pattern
does/does not contain.

While this is less of a problem in patterns from 1920 and later, it's
especially needful for replicated patterns from an earlier period.

Janyce
www.vpll.org