Rebecca, congratulations on being able to cut one outfit from another.
However, if you need new summer-weigt wool, please check out B. Black and
Sons in Los Angeles California. They have all sorts of colors and prices.
Their website is www.bblackandsons.com but their customer service is
fantastic. At least any time I've been there I've had nothing but wonderful
service. I have no financial connection to B Black & Sons except for the
hundreds of dollars I've given them over the past 12-15 years. It's pretty
much the only place I go for wool anymore except for Britex in San
Francisco.
LynnD