Sorry, I meant it's not other people's business to criticize it. For me, one issue is how I feel about the item aesthetically, which is a personal judgement. There is some mega-ugly antique jewelry out there, for example. Of course, someone else might like it, but if it were mine, their liking something I hated would do me no good.

Fran