On Tue, 1 Mar 2022 07:49:21 -0800
Jeremy <j...@jer.cx> wrote:

> On 02/28/22 09:27PM, Dave Blanchard wrote:
> > On that note, regrettably it will be necessary for me to fork this project,
> > if for no other reason than to properly comment it, so that its
> > functionality can be understood and easily modified. It's a shame that such
> > a nice little program is marred by its total lack of commentation, along
> > with poorly chosen function and variable names. The use of tabs in the
> > source code isn't particularly desirable either, IMO.
>
> There's probably a good argument to be made in favor of some other
> formatting style; you just need to make it.
>
> [...]
>
> But clearly you're too retarded to make a decent critisism like that. ;)

No, I really don't. I just made an offhand comment regarding my initial
impression of the code. I don't *need* to convince you of anything. After
reading your asshole response, I'm not interested in trying.

I'd advise you to 'Go fuck yourself', but that's probably what you're already
doing every day anyway.