On Wed, 2 Mar 2022 01:26:28 +0600
NRK <n...@disroot.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 01, 2022 at 08:54:15AM -0500, Sebastian LaVine wrote:
> > Christ, why do you choose to be so rude to someone you've never talked
> > to over a simple email?
>
> Similar question can be asked towards the initial mail. I'm not aware of
> any civilized culture where going into a community threatening to fork
> over comments (lol) is considered polite.

You could have just said "I'm not aware of any civilized culture", and nothing
else, to make your response completely accurate.

Apparently in your headlong rush to being extremely offended and upset by my
feedback, and 'threat' to fork (LOL), you overlooked the part where I said
'unfortunately'--as in 'I don't really desire to do this, but sadly, I've come
to believe it's necessary'--and the part where I complimented by saying it's a
'great little program', and that I really like the 'suckless' initiative and
what they're trying to do. Yes, what a total asshole I am to criticize you in
any way while offering conciliatory remarks.

Sadly, at this point, given the gaggle of extremely rude assholes who have
responded (Mr. LaVine excepted), my opinion has now changed. Clearly this is a
group of antisocial cunts--yourself included. I'll see myself out, and let you
get back to your daily circlejerk.

By the way, I provided similar feedback to the Squid mailing list the other
day, and the two maintainers there, along with a couple others, went out of
their way to address my problem--and not only accepted my feedback maturely,
they actually *agreed* with me. Gasp! Shock! Horror! Maybe you should Google
that, so you can learn what a 'civilized culture' actually looks like.

--
Dave Blanchard <d...@killthe.net>