On Saturday 06 Nov 2010, trotter wrote:
> Lo,
>
> At 17:13 06/11/2010, you wrote:
> >I'm currently running openSUSE 11.2 on an Acer Aspire One D150-Bw
> > 10.1-inch Netbook, 1GB RAM, 160GB HDD and it's fine, everything works & I
> > don't find it slow. I'll be putting 11.3 on there soon. Guess it'll
> > depend on the spec of the machine you're putting it on.
>
> What sort of processor does it have?
>
> I have a 1ghz single core processor and 512meg of ram.
>
> Martin N

HI

It's got an Intel Atom N280 1.66GHz single core processor.

This is the Hardware requirements page for openSUSE 11.3 [1]

David

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/Hardware_requirements
--
"We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop
into something we wouldn't want to meet." - Stephen Hawking

FLOSS - Not just for your teeth - Free Linux Open Source Software