> Vic did you try and buy something when I wasn't there?

Yep. Several times. I failed.

> Apparently he came down to Jamies and was told that he
> couldn't purchase any memory

AISI, there are only two ways for Jamies to make any money:-

 - Sell small amounts of kit at hugely inflated prices to the unsuspecting
 - Sell large amounts of kit at small markup to those who know what
they're getting

The latter method is often described as "pile 'em high, sell 'em cheap".
the former as "There's one born every minute".

> as I said before if you need anything in
> future give me the heads up

I do need a few bits. I've got most of the kit I need off eBay (meaning
that Jamies got none of my cash), but there are a few low-priority bits
outstanding.

I'm glad you'll be back at work soon - I had a nasty suspicion you'd gone
the same way as Glen.

Vic.