On 11/05/12 14:40, Freaky Clown wrote:
Sorry for the cross post but im lazy... (talk to my lawyer if you have
a problem!)

Anyway a few of us folks are looking at a possibility of a Hackspace
based in aldershot - working on the basis that membership would be
about £20/month to start with
how many people would be genuinely up for joining?

--
Freakyclown

For information, (you may already know)
http://readinghackspace.org.uk/wiki/Main_Page

I am one of those using it on public days occasionally, being part of the tvreprap 3D printer group

It is a seriously impressive facility. I am personally focussed on my 3D printer, however it is a bit like being a kid in a sweetshop to be there. And, as likely as not, surrounded by people who want to use a wide range of skills. Very special.
--
alan cocks