Lisi....

The full membership would be UP to £20 (the price will go down the
more people we have)
FREE open days will also be held
Pay what you can if you are not a regular or which to help out

We shouldnt turn ANYONE away... so if you dont want to pay or cant pay
you can still come along!!

As for what a hackspace will give, I have already answered that
before... don't ask what your hackspace can give you ask what you can
give to a hackspace!

FC