Lisi: couldn't remember which Act precisely (hence 'disability rights
legislation' in lower case), but that would be the one.

Not that I expect Rob will need to quote from it, since the merest hint of
industrial tribunal tends to kick the management's backside into action,
speaking as former member of said management. This is the sort of
technology thing that should override standard IT policy as a matter of
course, anyway.

--
RC

Robin Catling