Hi Tony, hijacking my own thread a little but you mentioned Netbooks...

What do you run on it and does it do it well?

I am toying with the idea of a used Netbook as lightweight, space-server
alternative to my Dell Inspiron. Something like an Acer Aspire One series
D260 or D270 (both have well supported hardware afaict). My concerns are
that it will not run even Gnome 2 well and I'll have to go with something
different like CrunchBang.