<arturla...@gmail.com> said:
> As I wrote in previous thread, there should be no problem with any
> motherboard, but I will go to Intel platform - all because of AMD
> graphics card driver. You are going to use integrated GPU and I am sure
> that Intel HD Graphics will be much less problematic.

I was wrong about DNUK - they do have Intel systems, but they cost
considerably more and some require a graphics card to function with
Linux at all. How serious are the concerns with integrated AMD
Radeon graphics?

It appears that the GIMP can make some use of multi-core processors,
but I don't think I could make proper use of a 4-core system, so I
am now thinking the AMD A6-5400K Dual-Core option might be best.

Daniel Llewellyn <diddle...@gmail.com> said:
> I think Facebook is probably the worst offender in terms of potential
> privacy issues in regards to targeted advertising.

Very well. I've prepared a posting for facebook and will see if anyone
wants to sell me a Linux computer.

Peter Alefounder.