On 10/26/13, 7:07 PM, Leo wrote:

Perhaps I should also have added this problem occurs before X starts. I.e. the first time I connected the TV I could see the boot process messages on it. However, now even those don't show up.

Certainly not wishing to insult your intelligence but have you tried plugging something else in the TV, verifying the cable is still good etc. etc. In my experience working as a techie at my church, if it worked before and you didn't change anything and the house wasn't struck by lightening (I live in Alabama, happens a lot :) ) then its normally a simple explanation.

Kind regards
Mike