On Tue, 20 May 2014 12:48:38 +0100
Lisi <hants...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Hello Lisi,

>I plough on interleaving.  I rarely get complaints.

Same here.  Somebody even asked me what software I used that could do
that.  I explained it was wetware (i.e. my brain) that did most of the
work.  They didn't seem keen on that.   :-)

>remaining life too short.  If people want me to read their stuff, they
>must make it easier! And yes, I am a grumpy old .....  Supply your own
>noun. ;-)

Curmudgeon?   :-D

I'm the same BTW.  With very few exceptions, any HTML email simply gets
deleted.

--
 Regards  _
You only see me for the clothes that I wear