If I didn't want a footer then bottom posting would be easier in Gmail
(reply in line and it still sticks it at the top)

Maybe I should ditch a footer, but I've grown used to having one for the
last 20 years

Anton
--
Anton Piatek
http://www.strangeparty.com

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.