On 18 July 2014 10:04, jay bennie <j...@lincore.com> wrote:

> may be i see the plethora of freedoms of open critisim, courts that can
> and do prosecute and voting for all as a panacea.

the freedoms of open criticism which, when exercised against the
powers-that-be, place your identity on the retrospective search algorithms
that immediately aggregate your entire potted history for the past 10
years? yeah, I'd call that a panacea, too, though not for the same people I
would guess.

> what i also see is a lack of ability for legitimate spying on persons
> breaking laws, polititions and business interests making secret deals
> outside of law and police abuse of power.

The problem is that "spying" isn't being done on persons breaking laws, it
is done on everyone at all times. Right now you are being surveiled by the
powers-that-be whether you like to believe it or not.

> I also see 40% of the population read crap and base there opinion on
> retoric and spin, and have an idealistic notion of a perfect socity and a
> personalised view of right and wrong

36% of that statistic was made-up on the spot.

> people are corrupt! people break laws, fact.

that isn't being argued against.

> you need tools to collect evidence, and courts of elected or just persons
> to make judgements of right and wrong... anything less is folly.

nor is that.

--
Daniel Llewellyn