Perhaps this plugin could be useful, never used, tho:

http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Plugins.TWikiCacheAddOn

--
Germán Gutiérrez

Infrastructure Team
OLX Inc.
Buenos Aires - Argentina
Phone: 54.11.4775.6696
Mobile: 54.911.5669.6175
Skype: errare_est
Email: germ...@olx.com

Delivering common sense since 1969 <Epoch Fail!>.

The Nature is not amiable; It treats impartially to all the things. The wise
person is not amiable; He treats all people impartially.