From: Willy Tarreau [mailto:w...@1wt.eu]
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 5:15 PM
To: Sachin Shetty
Cc: 'Cassidy, Bryan'; haproxy@formilux.org
Subject: Re: Apache translates 500 to 502 from haproxy

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 04:27:00PM +0530, Sachin Shetty wrote:
> Yeah, I understand.
>
> So what could we do? I am really stuck with this and not able to figure
out
> any workaround either.

I really have no idea, because the server already replies before the
data are sent. Maybe you could disable the "http-server-close" option
so that haproxy works in tunnel mode. It will then not analyse any
request nor response beyond headers and will let client and server
agree on when to close the connection. You may even resort to the
plain old "option httpclose" so that each other are aware that the
connection is used only for one request.