On 2013/7/8 14:16, Andrei Marinescu wrote:
Hello Willy,

Thank you for your answer! I've attached a dump with two requests from
the same ip. First one failed with Connection closed during SSL
handshake, the second one failed with Timeout during SSL handshake.

I've translated the .cap file with tcpdump -qns 0 -X -r file.cap >
translated.cap in order to make the dump readable and extract the two
requests. If the original dump is needed, let me know and I'll attach it
a.s.a.p.

Hi, Andrei

You'd better supply the original pcap file instead, not the readable format.

--
Best Regards,
Godbach