Hi Andrei,

> I've attached the original cap file and the ssldump for this specific
> request.

I only see a single session of that IP in the cap file.

What we can see from the dump is:
- the client provides both a TLS session ticket and a session ID
- the server acknowledges the session ID
- the server sends a "Change Cipher Spec" message [1]
- the client disconnects

I don't think this is enough information to draw a conclusion. A wild
guess could be that the client gets upset about the Change Cipher Spec
message, but that is really a very wild guess.

We would need to see the session before and after this one, to be able to
put them in context. Any additional informations about the User-Agent would
certainly also help.

Btw, can you clearly reproduce this, or is this a random session failed on
your prodution box?

Regards,

Lukas

[1]