Hi all,

We seam to have an issue with haproxy where if we set our TS servers to use
"Use Token Redirection" instead of "Use IP Redirection (recommended)" it
does not work.

The configuration I am using is a follows

listen TS-Farm
        bind 192.168.75.38:3389
        mode tcp
        balance leastconn
        persist rdp-cookie
        server backup 127.0.0.1:9081 backup  non-stick
        option tcpka
        tcp-request inspect-delay 5s
        tcp-request content accept if RDP_COOKIE
        timeout client 12h
        timeout server 12h
        option redispatch
        option abortonclose
        maxconn 40000
        log global
        option tcplog
        server TS01 192.168.75.36  weight 1  check port 3389  inter 2000
rise 2  fall 3 minconn 0  maxconn 0  on-marked-down shutdown-sessions
        server TS02 192.168.75.37  weight 1  check port 3389  inter 2000
rise 2  fall 3 minconn 0  maxconn 0  on-marked-down shutdown-sessions

However what I have noticed in packet captures is there seams to be
both a mstshash=USERNAME first in the stream and then a msts=Encoded
IP after

It seams that 70% of the time a user is reconnected to his
disconnected session correctly but the other 30% of the time they end
up on any one of
the other servers.  I am wondering if haproxy is triggering on the
mstshash instead of the msts as that seams to be sent after the
mstnshash.

Any help would be greatly received.

Kind Regards.