Hi Willy,

Thanks for the patch and the clarification.  That makes total sense now and
seams to work perfectly.....Untill you add a Remote Desktop Gateway server
into the mix.  when I then add that I go back to the same issue of sessions
not being reconnected when going via the gateway server.  however direct
connections to the TS farm VIP are fine. its only when going though the
Gateway server first that it breaks.

Packet captures on the loadbalancer show the same traffic for working and
non working and they all include the token as expected but i just can not
get the sessions that come in via the gateway to reconnect to existing
sessions.  Anyone have any ideas or seen this before?

Kind Regards,